Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Garage Band


So I designed a fabric to enter a Spoonflower contest. I freaking love Spoonflower and if I had any money I would buy so much fabric. I adore that it's all done by individuals who decide exactly what they want it to look like, and only as much is made as purchased.

The contest is Musical Instruments. Personally, I really like what I came up with. I am really into sketchy things that appear to have been drawn by hand, and I have a thing about music and instruments (despite my lack of talent in that arena). I doubt I have a chance at all; I'll be surprised if mine even makes it into the voting...most of what I see there is so refined, polished. There's also the fact that my husband thinks the brackets look like mustaches. But hey, you've got to be in it, and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment