Friday, June 17, 2011

Wishing for Creepies


So lately I've been wanting a stash of old porcelain doll pieces. I find them to be wonderfully creepy, but, it's not going to happen. I've never looked for this kind of thing before, but it turns out a lot of people want this kind of stuff. Ebay is full of expensive auctions for these things. Ah well, reference photos will have to do. It is of course, all for possible art creation. Like everything.

I finally finished a handspun that I started sometime this winter. I've been putting it off since it is almost the last of my fiber and I just can't bear to think there isn't more. I just can't let myself buy more when I never make anything with the finished yarn. I just pull it out and drool every once in awhile. Yes, I know it's a problem...

Yep, making out with my drop spindle full of yarn. I like it, but not as much as some others I've done. It kind of reminds me of dust bunnies with lint.


And then there's cuteness:

No comments:

Post a Comment