Saturday, August 14, 2010

Re-working

Well, the computer crashed horribly last week. So badly that we had to get another one. During this time I had been very caught up in compter-ized designs for tshirts and fabrics. Nothing wrong with all of that and I get a lot of pleasure from those things, but, those still feel very much like work these days. Not always, sometimes it's a load of fun and it's great for when my brain is just not wandering in the ways that it normally does.
The incident prompted me right back into 'traditional' art again. As traditional as I get, though I doubt I would ever be accepted into any group of artists that would identify themselves with the word. Either way, I feel renewed in a way that I haven't in a long time.
Results:

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your computer, but I'm glad you got to create some really beautiful things! :)

    ReplyDelete